Friday, January 24, 2014

7 Months!

My sweet baby is 7 months!  Actually, he has been 7 months for 5 days now.

He's working so hard on crawling but still does much better at pulling the blanket towards himself.  His hair is getting long enough so a little bit goes over the top of his ears.  Hubby mentioned cutting it one night but I promise he won't make a mistake like that again.  I am pretty sure my sweet little man is getting more teeth.  Poor guy.  We won't talk about how I was trying to check for new teeth and accidentally cut his gum with my finger nail.  Not my best mommy moment.

Grandma and Grandpa came down for a visit today so we had some snowstorm fun for the 7 month photoshoot.  I forgot to use the 7 month sticker though, so I'll just have to make the baby book before I get the months mixed up!












No comments:

Post a Comment