Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weekly Wednesday: 17

Week 17 already!  We had a really busy weekend (one wedding and two baby showers!) AND Cameron decided it was time to roll over!  I have a video but it doesn't look like I can just upload it directly to my blog.  I think I would have to upload it to YouTube first.  Maybe we'll get to that point sometime, but for now I'm just feeling happy that I've kept up with weekly photos!  

Anyway, I have a video of my baby rolling over.  He looked ready to go, so I called Hubby into the room and grabbed my phone.  I started recording half way through his roll.  He got stuck on his side for a while, so it was mostly a video of Hubby and I cheering and trying to explain to him that if he just moved his head a little, he wouldn't be stuck anymore.  He finally figured it out and didn't even care.  It was way more exciting for us than it was for him.  I put him back on his belly and he did it a second time!  

Has he done it since?  No.  Of course not.  

Do I still have both of the videos?  No.  Of course not.  I also don't have any of the pictures that I had planned to blog from the wedding or either of the baby showers.  Bummer.  On Saturday night I had a brain malfunction and decided to install an update on my phone.  I don't know why I decided to do it.  I really don't know why I decided to do it without backing everything up first.  It had been available for a long time but I just never felt like downloading it.  So two days before my new phone was scheduled to arrive, I installed it.  Silly me, I didn't even think about it.  It was probably around 11:00 and I thought I would just click install and be off to bed in a few minutes.  No.  Instead the update froze my phone and the only way to get it unlocked was to restore it to the factory settings.  Luckily I had backed up my phone a few weeks ago so I only lost photos from the last couple of weeks, and most of them were on the blog.  The only thing I was really sad about was the video of my baby's first roll.  I'm also lucky that I had texted the video of the second time to a few different people so I was able to get that back.  So consider this your reminder: BACK UP YOUR PHONES!  

Now I have a shiny new iPhone 5s.  It's insanely faster than my iPhone 4.  Yes folks, I'm an Apple person.  That's not going to change.  I love my Mac and I love that my phone goes with my computer.

Here's to week 17!  




We had a special guest this week.... 


Heeeeey Ginger!  Welcome to Weekly Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment