Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weekly Wednesday: 52





Party planning is in full swing around here.  I've been working really hard at getting some craft projects done and Hubby is busy working on things around the house.  I was getting really stressed about party details, but Hubby reminded me that parties are supposed to be FUN and that Cameron won't care about the little things that I might not get done.  He's the most excited about his swing anyway, he doesn't care what his cake looks like.

Looks like we will have really nice weather for his party, too!

I'm hoping that we have nice weather tomorrow so we can do his one year pictures outside!  Otherwise we might have to wait on those.  I'd rather have good weather for his party.  I got really off track with his monthly pictures, but they weren't a priority anyway.  Maybe we will even get a family photo for his one year shoot!  :)

I can not believe that it has already been one year since I headed to the hospital.  Woah!   

No comments:

Post a Comment