Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weekly Wednesday: 36

Since my last update didn't happen until Sunday, not much has changed.  

EXCEPT SLEEPING!  

I don't want to jinx anything so I almost don't want to mention it, but for the past three nights we've only been up once!  He's been falling asleep around 7-8 and sleeping either on me, Hubby, or in the swing.  He wakes up for a diaper change when we go to bed around 10 and then has only been waking up ONCE before 7:00.  Amazing.  I really felt like this would never happen for us.  But I worry that it might be too good to be true so I don't want to get my hopes up.  

In diaper news we switched to fitted diapers with wool covers for night.  I think the soft cozy wool might be so much more comfortable than the other covers we were using and might have something to do with his good sleep.  We also switched out all of his 9 month size jammies for 12 month.  We've been so blessed to have boxes of hand-me-downs from a family at church.  It's great knowing that when he grows out of things, we have the next size ready to go!  It's hard to believe how quickly my baby is growing.   





I thought it'd be fun to do a little throwback Thursday.  Check out our hospital photos!


Hubby

Me 

Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment