Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weekly Wednesday: 33

My baby keeps getting stronger and stronger!  I think he will be crawling soon.  He is getting much better at sitting unsupported.  He tries so hard to sit up on his own but he's not quite able to yet.  He loves to zoom (roll) around the room.  However, he has also started to realize when I leave the room.  If I go into the kitchen and leave him in the living room he will scream until I come back.  At least he only does that if we are the only ones home.  As long as he has someone else to look at he is ok.  

On Sunday he rolled over to Pepper and stole her bone.  It was so cute.  I was curious to see how Pepper would react, but she just watched him take it.  I think she is going to have her work cut out for her when the little man can chase her around the yard.  

Oh, remember last week when I said we were doing so good at sleeping?  That was fun while it lasted. We're back to being up every two hours.  Although last night at his 3:00 wake up he fell back asleep as soon as I walked into the room.  Silly baby.  I suppose he thought I had gotten used to so many late night potty breaks and didn't want me to wet the bed.  Thanks baby, but I would've been fine.




Pepper wasn't interested in selfies.




No comments:

Post a Comment