Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Green Smoothie Challenge

Why not? 

I had a friend post a link to a "30 day green smoothie challenge" on Facebook. I figured since it was free I might as well put my name on their email list.  It's actually really nice because they send out a grocery list and recipes every week so I know exactly what I need.  They encourage you to use the list as inspiration and make whatever you want, but I think I will stick pretty close to what they send out.  And if I end up just reading the emails and thinking about making smoothies instead of actually making them, no one will know. 

So here we are- Challenge #1 (Gorilla Punch)



Cheers! 

(If you want to sign up for the challenge, here is the website I went through http://simplegreensmoothies.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment