Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Weekly Wednesday: 27 (Merry Christmas!)

Merry Christmas!  

For Christmas Eve we had a great time celebrating at my grandma's house.  This morning we woke up to some awesome goodies in our stockings from Santa.  Cameron was maybe more excited to play with his stocking than the contents, but that's ok.  :)  This afternoon we went to visit my other grandma and had a delicious supper at my parent's house.      









Cameron gave Pepper a new toy and she had fun sharing it with him.  



We tried our weekly photos but they didn't work out the best this week.... 





Cameron loved his present from his very talented Grandma Debbie!  A new sock monkey!


We make all of our presents, so it's always fun to see what everyone comes up with!  Auntie sewed Cameron a new bib and so we tested it out with some yummy banana.  Grandpa made Hubby a wooden hammer to go with his wooden pliers.  It's pretty awesome!  Grandma sewed Hubby a nice new bath mat that is curved to fit our shower.  (It's the little things like a shower mat that fits snugly to the shower that make all the difference.)  Auntie made me some shelves that I am so excited to get in my craft room!   Cameron made everyone some gifts that still don't seem to be ready... so either we have to figure out a new way to make them or maybe they will be finished by next Christmas. ;) Santa came to Cameron's stocking at grandma's house, too.  He left him a Hug Me Elmo.  I'm not sure if that's what he's called, but he is so cute and gives hugs!  Those are just a few of the highlights from our gift exchange and now my little man is letting me know that my blogging time is up! 

So far baby's first Christmas has been an awesome one!

No comments:

Post a Comment