Thursday, December 5, 2013

Weekly Wednesday: 24

Cameron and Pepper were not as excited about taking pictures today as they were yesterday.   It's too cold out today!  

Cameron started fussing like crazy at about 3:00 this morning.  He wasn't interested in nursing and his diaper was dry.  I gave him some teething tablets (love them!) and he fell back asleep.  This morning we woke up to tooth number two!  I'm so excited for my little guy!  Only a couple more weeks and we'll be ready to start real food!

My baby is also starting to be less interested with laying under his play gym.  He still likes it, but only for shorter amounts of time.  His new favorite thing to do is stand.  He wants to be up playing, not laying down.  His little legs are getting so strong!  Not too much longer now and I think he will be on the move!  




I think we need to take a little break from having Cameron in the giraffe chair.  He is too wiggly and tips right out of it.  So Roarbert got to sit in it instead.  Cameron clearly knew that Roarbert stole his spot.




Pepper doesn't care.


Pepper wants everyone to go back to bed.



Cameron told me it was ok if I shared this unintentionally up-the-nose picture so everyone can see his brand new teeth!  Chomp chomp!

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment