Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Super Weekend!

We had a great long weekend for the 4th!  It was really hot outside, so we spent a lot of time at the lake!  Cameron loves to be outside.


One of the best parts of going to the lake is recovering from all the fresh air.... 



Cameron got to meet his cousins, Audrey and Claire!  They are 5 months old and growing like crazy!  Every time I see them they have changed so much!  He wasn't very happy to be surrounded by girls for this picture.  He needed Miles there to even things out a little.  :)    








We love having so many babies around!  I don't even have to feel bad about being a baby hog (although I did share long enough to take this picture.)



Hubby got in some quality time on the boat and they caught supper!  We love it when Evan comes to visit!  



Grandpa even got in some fun time at the lake!  (I didn't know he could water ski!) 



Cameron and I have been practicing with the Ergobaby.  We went for a nice walk today.  I think that I will prefer wearing him over pushing the stroller.  He really likes being held, so it's a win win!  If I wear him while I'm shopping it will free up a lot of cart space instead of putting the car seat in the basket.  I'll have to do that for big shopping days.  However for trips to Target it would probably save me a lot of money if I fill up the cart with his car seat instead of treasures.  




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my Ergo! It's so nice when they get a little older and you can just nurse them while walking through Walmart. Saves so much time!

    ReplyDelete