Thursday, July 4, 2013

Changing Diapers

Happy 4th of July everyone!  We've had quite a morning around here.

Cameron woke up for his 8:00 feeding and Hubby offered to change him before I fed him.  So nice, right?  So I ran downstairs to see what I could accomplish in the two minutes before they were ready for me.  I hardly made it off the last step when I hear Hubby...

"Oh no!  Just wait!  Hold on buddy!" 

Haha, I laughed to myself because I assumed that he made the mistake of not keeping the area covered while getting the new diaper ready.  I ran back up the stairs and asked "Did he pee on you?!"  

"Yes.  He peed on me.  But first he pooped all over his blankets."  

Apparently while he was switching diapers Cameron decided that he not only had to pee, but had to poop as well.  What a mess.  It was a good moment when I was happy that I have a large stash of blankets and clothing.  And I was glad it wasn't me changing him.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it happens to me, too.


Oh!  I also forgot to mention yesterday the doctor told me that we could go every four hours for feedings.  So last night Cameron made sure to wake up every three hours.  We'll make it to four hours eventually, but last night was not the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment