Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7-21!

On Sunday we celebrated our one year anniversary! I can hardly believe that we have already been married for a whole year.  Crazy! 




I thought it would be fun to take a picture in the same place as one of our wedding pictures!  Maybe we'll even remember to take one next year! :). I had big plans for us to be dressed up and looking nice for this picture, but I think I'm just lucky we took one at all.  


Since Pepper wasn't in the wedding pictures, here is a picture of what she was up to the week of our wedding... 

She's so tiny!!! 


One year later she is much more interested in swimming in green ponds than she is in shredding....


Seriously, she's a swamp monster.


This doesn't have anything to do with our anniversary, but I just have to show off my little dude at the lake today.  We love the lake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment