Friday, April 8, 2016

41, 42, 43, 44

I had this ready to go last week but apparently deleted it instead of publishing.  Oops!  



Cameron loves craft time!  We try to do something new every morning after breakfast.  One of Cameron's favorite crafts is painting so we made watercolors.  I'm not sure if we will make them again.  They were fun to mix, but after he paints with them the cornstarch gets crumbly and falls off the paper.  I think we made them right, but it's more of a "paint and throw away" project.  Cameron always want to hang his projects on the wall so the homemade paints don't work well for that. 


Gabe wants to do everything his brother does! 



This was the first bath Gabe took that he didn't scream.  Cameron was so helpful. "Me wash baby!" I thought he meant with a washcloth.  I should've known that wasn't what he had in mind. Oops! 


We had a great Easter visiting with Hubby's family and then with my grandma!  


Bedtime is wild around here.  We sing "No more jumping on the bed!" with our family as the monkeys.  I sing about the jumping and Cameron sings the Doctor's part.   It is my favorite part of the day and not just because it means the wild monkeys are finally going to sleep! 


Cameron is helping us get our garden started!  The summer kitchen is such a handy place to do the planting and keep the seeds. 


I think Gabe's top teeth popped through this week.  Sometimes it gets hard to look because he likes to chomp my fingers when I put them by his mouth! 





The boys have started waking up so early.  They used to sleep until 7:30 or 8, but now I'm lucky if we can stay in bed until 7!  Gabe doesn't sleep for more than a few hours at a time so I mostly feel like a zombie.  It's hard to be productive when all you want to do is take a nap.  


Gabe loves to play peek-a-boo! 


Gabe painted his first painting!  He wasn't a big fan, but I scared him when I wouldn't let him eat the paint. 


No comments:

Post a Comment