Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekly Wednesday: 40

I finally told Hubby that I wasn't going to do anything else until I uploaded week 40.  So I made some bread, had a visit from Hubby's parents, cleaned up the kitchen, washed some diapers, and now I'm finally posting photos.  It's so easy to get distracted!

Cameron is working on his top teeth.  Poor guy.  He has two coming in at the same time!  I am sure he wants them to stop hurting as much as mommy does!  We've been huge fans of the Hyland's Teething Tablets.  They seem to work really well.  I get nervous giving him Tylenol after reading articles that talk about how much damage it can do.  He still gets it every once in a while, but I feel better when we don't have to give it to him every time.  I'm not sure if his amber necklace is helping much with these teeth.  

Hopefully once this round of teething is over we will sleep better!  Mommy is TIRED!

Apparently there is a blizzard in our forecast.  We are not looking forward to more snow- it's finally all starting to melt!  We hope it misses us and that we get spring instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment