Thursday, November 28, 2013

Weekly Wednesday: 23

Hey 23 Weeks!  You sure came a lot faster than I was expecting...  

My little man is getting better at rolling over!  His legs are getting pretty strong, too!  He likes to practice standing so we will be getting use out of the jumparoo and exersaucer soon!

Hubby thinks that I've gone crazy but I have really been liking baby leggings lately.  They are WAY EASIER for diaper changes than having a whole outfit.  And they are cute.







See Pepper?  She wanted to be in the pictures so bad!







 I went crazy with the pictures this week.  But watching Pepper and Cameron play gives me warm fuzzies.  I just love them so much!  I think they are going to be serious trouble when Cameron is old enough to run around the pasture with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment