Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 7



This week we have Cameron in front of our pumpkin patch.  I think the pumpkins are the most successful plants in our garden!  The tomatoes and green beans are doing pretty good, too.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get some cucumbers out of the TWO plants that actually grew.  I saw a tiny one growing a couple days ago and then Pepper spotted a kitten in the garden and trampled through the plant to check out the kitten.  I haven't been able to look at it since.  I hope it survived the trauma.  :) 









We've been busy practicing smiles this past week.  Apparently I am not very funny because I've only gotten a couple of small ones out of him.  We will keep working on it though!  We've also been having a lot of fun with the play gym.  Cameron likes to watch the toys when I wiggle them around.  There is a bird that tweets and that is definitely his favorite toy.  It has been a big week as he is also becoming more vocal!  He has different cries for things, sometimes he just cries so we can snuggle.  And today he started to coo at me!  I'm so excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment