Tuesday, August 25, 2015

12 Weeks




It's a challenge to get Cameron in the weekly photos lately!  Gabe's mouth seems to be healing well after his tongue clip yesterday.  He has the biggest smiles now!  And he can stick his tongue out!  He wasn't able to do that before.  I've switched out all of his clothes to 6 month size!  I had been rotating the same few outfits because I thought I gave away all of Cameron's old 6 month clothes.  Boy was I wrong!  I dug a little deeper in the attic and found a whole tote full!


We've been spending a lot of time in the summer kitchen.  I had a hard time understanding Hubby's plans for the old storage shed when he first explained it but now I get it and it is awesome! 




That is Cameron's "exploring" pose.  See his binoculars? ;) 

And have you notice that I haven't mentioned anything about bats?!  We haven't had any unwanted guests in the house all summer! 





No comments:

Post a Comment