Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekly Wednesday: 47

I know what you're thinking. 

Wow, she's a day early! 

Haha, not quite.  More like one day short of being a whole week late!  Anyway, week 47 photos were a huge struggle.  I think it's actually lucky he sat on the giraffe chair at all! 



And judging by those pants, I'd say it's time for the next size up.  :)  I finally went through his drawers today and switched everything out for 12 and 18 month sizes.  He was mostly in 12 month already, but the different brands have sizing all over the place!  

My poor baby has been having a bit of a rough patch the last week learning his new tricks.  First he tried to pull himself up on my pants, slipped, and hit his face on my knee.  So sad.  Gave himself a bloody lip.  Then Hubby had him upstairs and he launched himself off the bed.  Another bloody lip.  And now a couple days ago he was zooming really fast in his walker, got a wheel caught and tipped it over.  That poor lip split right back open.  It healed up really fast, but I'm not sure if it was more traumatic for him or me when he was bleeding.  I know bumps and bruises are part of the whole process, but I still feel really bad about it. So it's time to rotate out the baby gear and put away the walker and focus on the ride-on and walk behind toys.  

He seems ok with that. 


I scored that gem at a garage sale for $0.50.  It was a great find!  I love that it is low enough to the ground that I don't have to worry about my wobbly baby bumping his face.  

And since I haven't updated in a while, here's a fun photo of Cameron meeting a new furry friend!  My grandma had two calves in her garage while it was so cold and rainy.  They had to move back out to the barn, but Cameron thought they were pretty neat!




Cameron also had his first multi-night stay with my parents while Hubby and I were away for a wedding.  It was nice to hang out with friends for an entire weekend!  At the rehearsal dinner Hubby tried to sneak a bite of my chicken and I realized that I hadn't been able to eat all of my own food since Cameron started real (my) food.  Seriously, the kid can eat a lot these days!

We had so much fun being baby-free at the wedding dance, too! 


With any luck I will get my posts back on track for tomorrow. (Week 48!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment