Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Eggs & 30 week appointment

Today we had lots of fun dying Easter eggs with grandma!  








I had my 30 week prenatal appointment last week and had to do a second ultrasound.  Thankfully they were able to get the measurements they needed this time!  Little man seems to be quite uncooperative in there!  He was measuring about a week ahead of schedule, so I'm curious if I will make it to my due date.  Cameron came 5 days early so I assumed #2 would come a little early as well.  One of the "ahead of schedule" measurements they were able to give us was an estimated weight of four pounds!  Oh boy!  He still has a bit of fluid around his kidneys, but they said it was not enough to be concerned since that is pretty common and generally resolves itself by birth.  

I've gained probably close to 30 pounds... I blame it on feeling better this pregnancy than I ever did when I was pregnant with Cameron!  Most of my aversions are gone (with the exception of scrambled eggs... Bleh!).  I'm happy that we've been able to get outside for walks again because I think that will help me keep things under control for my last weeks!  

Now if it was just warm enough to head down to the lake!  We are definitely ready for some lake days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment