Friday, November 14, 2014

Cameron's Big News

Cameron has some big news!  He will be a big brother late May/early June!  

Our official due date is June 1st, however Cameron was 5 days early so I am estimating that we will have a May baby this time.  We are currently 11 weeks.  I've had this post saved since I took the pictures, so I think it's time to publish it!  :)  




 









As far as symptoms go, pregnancy and I don't get along very well.  I've had some people tell me that morning sickness is a sign of healthy fetal development, but that doesn't make it any more pleasant.  I'm just hoping that it doesn't last my whole pregnancy like it did with Cameron.  I've made friends with my super stylish sea bands.  They are acupressure wrist bands that people usually wear for motion sickness, but I've been wearing them for the last month and I haven't been nearly as sick this time.  We had our first real prenatal appointment today and got to hear Baby Cook's heartbeat!  That's my favorite part!  

No comments:

Post a Comment